We are on a lookout for A grade tenants for our homes, and keep them year after year by giving them the best service that a property manager can offer.
Our property inspection usually takes around 15 to 20 minutes, and after which you will be given an inspection scoring that will be conveyed to the owner.
Key things to note for your a property inspection are:
- Keep your home as clean and tidy as possible .
- Ensure that your lawn and garden are well-maintained.
- You are not required to be home for the inspection. However, if you would like to reschedule an inspection, you can only do so at a convenience cost of $59+GST , and by letting us know at least 48-hour in advance.
- Pets must be kept secured while we carry out our inspection. It allows us free access to the property. Should we require a re-inspection due to access issue, we will charge a penalty fee of $59+GST to reorganise a new inspection date.
- Photos will be taken during the inspection to aid us in our record keeping.
- Please be prepared that owners sometimes may choose to inspect the property with us.
- A property file of all our inspections will be kept and evaluated at the renewal of your lease term. The lease renewable will be more likely to be favourable towards you if your property has been maintained well.
- Kindly note that we will not be able to deal with any maintenance issue during our inspection. All maintenance request must the lodged in writing to your tenant login or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo supplement.
Our inspection scoring system are as follows:
You are a star! You think like a proud home owner and keep your property as clean and tidy as possible, and always ready for a surprise inspection.
You put in efforts to mow the lawn and keep the garden and house clean and tidy, including the bathroom and kitchen.
You have made some effort to keep the property clean and tidy but there are areas for improvement such as clutter in certain areas, dishes undone, garden/lawn lacking care.
Very limited effort has been made; small mould patches and mildew can be detected in the house. Property has not been damaged but it needs a thorough cleaning or attention to problem areas.
No effort has been made to take care of house, causing it to deteriorate beyond its pre-existing condition. We will be issuing a formal breaching notice.